Complimentary Confidential Support
We provide companies with free, confidential, expert support during a business expansion or relocation-making relocating new business to New Mexico or expanding an existing business to the area easy. We have dedicated business development experts who know the Roswell-Chaves County market inside and out. Below are just some of the services we offer:
- In-Depth Market Data & Analysis – everything from population numbers to shipping costs
- Economic Impact Analysis – project-specific impact Operational Cost Analysis – taxes, incentives, wages, utilities, etc.
- Site-Selection Assistance – comprehensive siting for each unique need
- Connectivity to Key Resources – university, workforce, federal state and local regulatory authorities, job-training programs and start-up resources
- International Assistance – translators, help with EB-5 immigration (in partnership with the State), etc.
The RCCEDC works closely with partner organizations, other economic development groups, and local and state officials to improve the region’s competitiveness. We provide technical expertise through data and analysis on proposed policies and legislation that will strengthen the region’s economy in hopes of bringing new business to New Mexico.
Some of our Partners:
- Southeastern New Mexico Economic Development District & Council of Governments
Roswell is Ready!