The Roswell International Air Center (RIAC) is the core of southeastern New Mexico’s flight and industrial activity.
Prior to 1967, these 5,000 acres were the home of Walker Air Force Base, one of the largest installations operated by the U.S. Air Force Strategic Air Command.
RIAC is an FAA approved 139-certificated airport and offers the following services:
- Air Traffic Control Tower with Active Radar 6:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m.
- Aggressive tax incentives
- No New Mexico Inventory tax
- No transaction tax from the sales of aircraft, services, storage, or parts
- No tax on sales of pilot or flight support training
- Technology jobs tax credit
- Manufacturing investment tax credit
- 55% tax reduction from the sales of fuel for jet and turboprop engines
- Dry climate perfect for aircraft storage
- 5000 fenced acres to accommodate 800 large aircraft
- 1200 acres adjacent to the west side of runway for development
In addition to:
- Free overnight aircraft parking, aircraft tie down, and long and short term vehicle parking
- 24-hour Fire Department with Index B capabilities and EMS on site
- Full FBO - Avflight Roswell - services
- Coffee shop in terminal
- Roswell International Air Center
- RIAC Brochure
- Roswell Aerospace